Kiwi yoghurt mousse
with Fresubin Protein Energy DRINK Vanilla
|200 ml||Fresubin Protein Energy DRINK Vanilla|
|8 g||gelatine (4 sheets)|
|100 g||natural yoghurt (3.5 % fat)|
|100 g||crème fraîche|
|30 g||icing sugar|
|juice of 1/2 lemon|
|200 g||whipped cream (30 % fat)|
|4||kiwis peeled, chopped (200 g)|
- Soak the gelatine in cold water. Mix the natural yoghurt with the crème fraîche and Fresubin Protein Energy DRINK Vanilla. Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice and add to mixture.
- Fold in the melted gelatine. As soon as the mixture starts to thicken, fold in the whipped cream and immediately transfer mixture to glass bowl and chill in fridge for about 6 hours.
- To make the Kiwi Mousse, mix the sugar with the water and boil briefly. Add the kiwis, purée (but only for a very short time!) and put in fridge to chill.
- If the mousse is served without fruit mousse or sauce, it is recommended to use double the amount of sugar when making the mousse. Fresh fruit and mint are ideal as a garnish.
- Binders such as gelatine and corn flour can be replaced by Thick & Easy. Sugar can be replaced by sweetener or honey.
|Difficulty||2 of 4|
Nutritional information per serving