Caring for the smallest
Enteral feeding of Neonates and Babies
The fusion of safety, comfort and care: Our ProNeo products
Providing a safe enteral connection in combination with a dedicated design for the benefit of the small patients and caregivers in Neonatal and Paediatric Care Units.
Enabling safe and hygienic enteral application
- Edge-free design to avoid skin irritation
- Connector with special wings for excellent grip
- The world standard ENFit gives safety and flexibility at the same time
- Solutions for hygienic preparation, storage and application
- Sterile packaging
Comprehensive product range for all application needs with small little add-ons
- Various lengths, sizes and diameters of tubes, syringes, sampling straws for individual needs
More than 40 products to support feeding of babies
Enteral feed for neonates can be administered in two different ways: Continuous or by bolus.
- Continuous feeding is administered in gravity-assisted fashion via an open syringe or via a syringe pump.
- Jejunal feed must be given by continuous administration since there is not enough space to store bolus feeds in that part of the bowel.
- Continuous feeds are considered for infants with significant respiratory disease and/or cardiac failure, as well as infants with extremely low birth weight and infants that do not tolerate bolus feeds.
Explore the different feeding routes